OT: User-agents used for these lists (Was: Re: util-linux seems to have /sbin/fsck)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:25:58PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Mutt, Gnus and nmh I think is the *entire* list.

An statistically totally wrong count (because the entire non-free
threads are a significant part of the testdata, with relatively few
distinct contributors) of most general-interest devel lists of past
few weeks:

70%   Mutt
 8%   Gnus
 3.5% GNUMail
 3%   some kind of mozilla
 3%   Emacs
 2.8% Evolution
 2.5% Apple mail
 1.3% KMail

 6.5% Various like 'Microsoft Gnus Express, Build 5.1003 (5.10.3)'

And that makes >100% for some have both User-agent: and X-Mailer:, and
are therefore somehow twice in this list...

(I grepped & uniq'd through my debian mailboxs)

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
+31-30-253 4499