Re: Advice on how best to handle non-backwards compatibility

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:53:32AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> I'm going to have to do more testing. In fact, the wider testing the better.
> Would you mind grabbing the lprngtool from unstable, and seeing what it says
> about your printcap?

It thinks my entire printcap is corrupt.  I can believe that... lprngtool
originally created it, but there's been quite a bit o' tweaking going on
since.

--
 Marc Wilson |     One reason why George Washington Is held in such
 msw@cox.net |     veneration: He never blamed his problems On the