Re: Bug in linux-kernel-headers or in linux-wlan-ng?

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:17:47AM +0100, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
[...]
sources to that kernel; if it's not a prepackaged kernel but instead one
you compiled yourself, you need to show linux-wlan-ng the toplevel
directory of your kernel sources.

In the case of linux-wlan-ng, you can do that by running "make config"
in the toplevel source directory (or by running the configuration script
directly).

Gave up on 2.6.x. Settled with 2.4.24 instead and I just built linux-wlan-ng without any problems againt this one. I guess, the current version of linux-wlan-ng in unstable has yet to have proper support for 2.6.x. Too bad, Joey Hess orphaned the linux-wlan-ng package back in November. :(

--
Frederik Dannemare