Re: Controlling what's in the archive (Re: MIA, Incompetent and holiday-loving maintainers)

Mark Brown wrote:
>>I suspect that a co-maintainer would have been bored dead for that
>>package. Requiring a co-maintainer for each package would almost
>>certainly be more work than benefit for a number of such very simple
> There'd also be a serious risk that a co-maintainer would go MIA for
> lack of anything much to do :) .

Some specially skilled people would be allowed to co-maintain two
packages or keep their day jobs.

Maybe this would reduce the need to have two phantastillion "script that
replaces two nested bash for loops for people needing to maintain their
open proxies without keyboards" packages.

Cheers

Thomas