Re: World Domination Plan - phase debtakeover

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:24:04AM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
[snip]
> Patches, suggestions, doubts, comments and success or failure
> stories welcome. If there is interest I may move the project to
> alioth once it's alive again.

Is the kernel you install complete with file systems for the
various *BSD's, so you can clean out such system too?

Oh, and support for Solaris, AIX (the problem of course being that at
least AIX 4 JFS != (AIX 5 JFS == OS/2 JFS == Linux JFS), Irix (XFS
shouldn't be a problem), HP/UX (dunno what the default file system is),
etc would be nice too.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //