Re: Re: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

I have sent a complaint regarding SPAM abuse to Yahoo regarding the originator of the SPAM. Perhaps I am not the only Ava Driscoll in the world. However, it is the name of my web portfolio site and the only name I ever had. I am against SPAM and it hurts to have it associated with my name in any way. It is disappointing that someone would use your mailing list and it shows up as no. 1 and 2 when I use my name. I have written to all the Administrative Debian Emails for help that I could find on the Debian.org web site requesting to remove the abusive link. The sooner the better.