Re: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 02:46:57PM -0700, Ava Driscoll wrote:
> I do not appreciate the following showing up:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg01662.html
>
> Please cease and desist using my name.  Thank you.

It's not us, it's some random spammer whose spam happened to pass through
our filters and it got archived on the web like any other message.
Rest assured that I'll remove all similar "digital cable filter" spams from
our list archive -- many had already been removed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.