Re: debconf template translation

On Tue, 04 Mar 2003, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'm not sure that it's so evident. You're receiving translation of
> questions one by one ... and you don't receive a template file
> ready to use.

It is not good enough yet, then.

> And I don't like the idea that the maintainer is going to cut and
> paste everything from his mail client with all the possible encoding
> problems.

Exactly.  I would simply trash-dump any such stuff.  I won't make little of
the work put on po-debconf (the charset stuff) by risking screwing up the
encodings like that...

> I'd much prefer if the maintainer would receive bug reports with .po
> files ready to be integrated... and leave the ddtp part of the PTS for

I don't care if the .po files are sent to me by mail (through the pts), or
as a tarball, or as a bug report (which is a fine way to do it IMHO), but
yes, I need the .po file, not some in-between.

  Henrique Holschuh