Re: debconf template translation

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:48:15PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Why would you be interested in translations of debconf questions and not
> of descriptions ?

Translations of debconf questions can be put into packages right now
which makes them useful things to have.  Maintainers can use them to
make their packages better right now.  Translations of package
descriptions are currently not supported by the tools and there is
therefore minimal use for them.  Should support be added to the tools
the situation would be different.