Re: debconf template translation

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [030303 11:21]:
> 	I agree. This is just what we need, everything else is a _very_
> ugly hack. IMHO all packages (well, at least 'base') should be in
> cvs.debian.org, this would help getting po, manpages and debconf
> templates translated easier.
> 	I believe the more up-to-date translated packages (in all
> three areas) are the same packages that are in a public CVS. Take a look at
> the installer (debian-boot), dpkg and apt (I don't have data to backup this
> though).

Putting anything in one cvs does not sound reasonable to me. What about
writing some dpkg-source aquivalent, that can do some magic to
extract the needed files from a source package?

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.