Re: MIA, Incompetent and holiday-loving maintainers (was: Request for NMUs.)

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 09:44:30AM +0000, Mark Howard wrote:
> Any thoughts?

IIRC we used to have something called "Debian MIA Check" that was a sort
of big brother for debian developers. It used to check mailing lists,
BTS, vacation, IRC channels and so on ... It was a very useful tool IMO.

I tried to find it a few days ago, but I failed. Has this tool
disappeared?

I found that kind of tool really useful. Knowing which DDs are MIA can
increase the number of producitve-NMUs IMO.

Cheers.

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$