Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:19, Nunya <31210.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> > This is so ironic.  Nunya is making accusations of "religion hating"
> > while in the same message writing some material that is as grossly
> > offensive to Christians as possible.
> >
> > The famous private prosection for blasphemy that Mary Whitehouse brought
> > against the Gay Times magazine in 1977 concerned similar things.  A
> > private prosecution brought against Nunya in the UK today would probably
> > be equally successful.
>
> Go look it up for yourselves.  There were a great *many* variations of
> Christianity that were stamped out by the Council of Nicea.  And
> homosexuality *was* normal back then.
>
> "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scaring
> questions."

Tom, your statements don't frighten me.  I am merely pointing out that the
vast majority of Christians will find them extremely offensive.  If you did
not hate Christians so much then you would not be raising such issues on this
list.

PS  Why don't you sign your messages with your real name Tom Ballard?