Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:05:58PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:04, Nunya <31210.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> > In fact,
> > I saw on TLC one evening a program about some Gnostic gospels that
> > weren't selected at the Council of Nicea which described using sperm as
> > a sacred sacrement of communion, and that Jesus was gay, and that Paul,
> > "the disciple whom Jesus loved...", well anyway.
> [...]
> > I bring this up because the truth is something we rarely get to in these
> > discussions, and the relgion-haters are more accurately tyrant-haters,
> > and then they get all mixed up and say relgion necessarily leads to
> > tyranny.  It is fair to say that today anti-relgionisim has become
> > tyranical itself, which is why I dislike it.  I hate all jerks.
>
> This is so ironic.  Nunya is making accusations of "religion hating" while in
> the same message writing some material that is as grossly offensive to
> Christians as possible.
>
> The famous private prosection for blasphemy that Mary Whitehouse brought
> against the Gay Times magazine in 1977 concerned similar things.  A private
> prosecution brought against Nunya in the UK today would probably be equally
> successful.

Go look it up for yourselves.  There were a great *many* variations of
Christianity that were stamped out by the Council of Nicea.  And
homosexuality *was* normal back then.

"If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scaring
questions."