Re: Debian packages and freedesktop.org (Gnome, KDE, etc) menu entries

Em Qua, 2003-12-03 às 18:31, Zenaan Harkness escreveu:
> > If the Debian menu system can't represent what you want, then we should
> > either extend it so that it does, or get rid of it.  It makes no sense
> > to support two sets of menu entries throughout the distribution.
>
> I agree. I would like to see .desktop standard adopted. There have been
> a few threads I have seen so far, and there seems to be some level of
> resistance to the idea.

I see no resistance. What I feel is people wants to see code written,
not people asking for it... so that's what we need to do =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>