Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:15:28PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 04:42:44PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > How much more would testing stay in a releasable state if the manual
> > hinting wasn't used at all?
>
> The main cause of testing not being releasable is that we're not doing
> a good job of maintaining unstable.

How do you, and others, think that we can do a better job at maintaining
unstable? I know you and others have suggested using experimental more
to ease the churn in unstable, but what other ways are there for us to
do a better job at maintaining unstable?

--
gram