Re: ftp.au.debian.org

Scripsit "Stephen M. Gava" <smig@users.sourceforge.net>

> I guess it would be up to the mirror.aarnet ftpmasters though whether they
> wanted to be the official ftp.au.debian.org though.  Should it really matter
> thaty the official oz mirror is not available from outside oz?

If it happened more often than as a temporary measure in special
cases, it would suck. It ought to be possible for travelers who plug
their laptop into DHCP networks in several different countries to do
so without moving their /etc/apt/sources.list away from the mirror
that is *usually* closest.

--
Henning Makholm  "I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car."