Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 09:13:01PM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 04:42:44PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > Why does testing get out of a releasable state?
> - Build-deps are ignored by the testing scripts

That everything in stable be buildable only with stuff in stable isn't
a release requirement per se -- that is, the lack of this doesn't take
testing out of a releasable state. Once we get a hang of all policies
we already have, we can start taking things like this more seriously, but
not until then.

And please stop Cc'ing -release. It's not a discussion list.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda