Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Is there a process for making these CDs from nothing more than debs
> downloaded from debian.org?
If it is Morphix then this is not possible or intended.  However Morphix is
n fact a good base to get this done.

> Obviously it's non-trivial, but it should be possible to have debootstrap
> (or a similar tool) construct bootable Knoppix-esque CDs without any
> user-interaction IMO.
I hope that people like the Morphix developer(s) will grab the idea to do
so.  In fact it is more than trivial but in the end it would make building
customized Knoppix CDs trivial which is the goal of Morphix (if I understand
the web page right).

Kind regards

          Andreas.