Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

Am Di, den 18.11.2003 schrieb Andreas Tille um 08:48:

> Just note that Klaus Knopper was *very* interested about my idea to
> integrate Knoppix stuff into Debian.  He recognized that this could
> save him time even if the first step of sane inclusion is quite hard.

The idea to integrate Knoppix stuff back to Debian also occured to me. I
am glad to hear that Klaus likes the idea too. Have you put any further
thought into the question how to accomplish that?

At the d-i debcamp in Oldenburg I met a guy who also does Knoppix
development work. He too seemed to be interested in the idea so I am
CC'ing him.

Sebastian
--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6