Re: First pass all buildds before entering unstable

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:10:14AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Exactly this was the idea.  I'm unsure whether experimental could serve as
> this kind of staging area.

I would keep experimental only for experiments (:P), while i see your proposal
as a new step to be included in our packages workflow; thus i would use
unstable. Moreover, experimental is not autobuilded because of high chances of
broken packages in it.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have