Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:02:45 +0100
Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:

> * David Starner (dvdeug@email.ro) [031116 10:55]:
[...]

> > Actually, Adrian Bunk _was_ a Debian maintainer, but he retired; see
> > <http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=581>. He actively chose to
> > make these posts instead of trying to make things better from the
> > inside.
>
> Actually, this article is from January 2002, almost two years ago. So,
> to me as someone who is reading d-d since about April 03, it seems
> that Adrian is starting to help again Debian. I've seen a lot of
> usefull suggestions and bug reports, and I do welcome this as a
> usefull contribution to Debian. (I also share most of his
> conclusions. Why do we make a release plan if a lot of important
> packages ignore the plan?)

I remember a certain bunk's flavor kernel-image-2.4.x and it's only one
of the useful contribution from Adrian.

I'd like to see him really fast in here! ;)

Best regards,

--
  .''`. Arnaud Vandyck
 : :' : http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/