Re: A case study of a new user turned off debian

I demand that Greg Stark may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> writes:
>> BTW, no need to Cc: me - or did Gnus not notice the Mail-Followup-To
>> header?

> Uhm. What Mail-Followup-To header? I didn't receive one on this message,
> perhaps it's stripped by the mail server? Or perhaps you're mistaken about
> it being included?

Its absence in that particular message is because I'd started the reply
before noticing that you'd also sent your message to the mailing list.

It's there in this message. I have a macro which inserts it when I start
editing. It works perhaps too well; I normally forget that it's there ;-)

--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

The million to one chance - nine times out of ten.