Re: A case study of a new user turned off debian

I demand that Greg Stark may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> writes:
>> I demand that Greg Stark may or may not have written...

> What does that mean?

It's (more or less) from The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The bit in
question concerns two philosophers who are trying to stop the computer Deep
Thought from being programmed to find the Answer to the Question of Life, The
Universe and Everything.

If you want to know more, then I suggest that you read the first of the
books, watch the TV series or listen to the original radio series...

BTW, no need to Cc: me - or did Gnus not notice the Mail-Followup-To header?

--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Barney of Borg: "I assimilate you; you assimilate me..."