Re: Circular Build-Depends; am I their only enemy?

On Nov 1, 2003, at 22:58, Scott James Remnant wrote:

Okay then, bright-spark.  You tell us how to compile gcc for your brand
new architecture?

Briefly, by typing "configure" and "make." Perhaps you missed the part where I said except for essential and build-essential packages?

I fully realize that its not possible to bootstrap an architecture without either machine-code programming, cross-compiling, or cross-assembling. IOW, I am not an utter idiot.