Re: Source only uploads?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 05:00:34PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> Why has nobody been paying attention?

Maybe because whilst you might or might not have a valid point your
style of discussion in this thread appears to have varied between
stating your opinion and just asserting that you are right in a fairly
terse manner and deriding anyone who says otherwise.

You seem to think that the people taking part in this thread haven't
been reading it.  Perhaps it's just that you understand what you're
trying to say and they haven't quite got it yet.  Maybe you are
intellectually superior but it would be polite if you could explain your
point of view to those trying to keep up with you instead of asserting
that they haven't been reading.

*shrug*  I'm just an observer though so just ignore me.  If you want to

Simon.

--
oOoOo       "The claw chooses who will go and who will stay"       oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo