Re: how to ask for packages rebuilding

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:57:06AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 12:52:51PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Op ma 20-10-2003, om 12:11 schreef Sven Luther:
> > > Yes, i will add it to the policy and document it. It will not help for
> > > the current setup, unless we throw out the current mini-freeze, and
> > > restart everything.
> >
> > As said, I'll monitor the ocaml packages so that your current
> > mini-freeze will work.
>
> I'm also keeping an eye on them from the point of view of testing, so
> that the relevant packages can be hinted as soon as they're ready.

Ok, you may be interested in a full report then :

gmetadom : hppa build failure;
gdome2-xslt : depends on the previous and thus fails on hppa, need
              retrigering on sparc and m68k.
gtkmathview : depends on the previous.
lablgtkmathview : depends on the previous, needs retrigering on s390.

pxp, xstr, pcre-ocaml, ocamlnet, netclient : are depending the one on
the other, needs retrigering on m68k.

Additionally, netclient needs retriggering on arm and s390.

Once this has been done, only lablgtkmathview (5 days to go) and gmetadom
(needs a new upload because of some broken autotools stuff on hppa, it
should be ok to build it with priority more than low though, since only
the autotool stuff will change) will be blocking the migration of the
whole ocaml 3.07 pool. I had hoped this to happen by Saturday testing
run, but with the new upload of gmetadom needed, i don't know.

Friendly,

Sven Luther