Re: how to ask for packages rebuilding

Op zo 19-10-2003, om 10:44 schreef Stefano Zacchiroli:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 10:55:41AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > So all seems well, and to be in the hand of the autobuilders. The
>
> Actually the situation is still the same, so I think that we should do
> something.
>
> I've never understood which is the right/polity way of requests for
> triggering a new rebuild of packages. Should I ask on -devel, -admin,
> the per architecture mailing lists or where?

You should first check what the status of your package is, by going to
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/ . I wrote some documentation on what the
different states actually mean; you can find it at
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/wanna-build-states

If that convinces you that human intervention is required (that's not
always the case), you should contact the people that can actually do
something about it, so the per architecture mailing lists.

--
Wouter Verhelst
If you're running Microsoft Windows, either scan your computer on