Re: Cleaning up the GIMP mess

On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 06:37 AM, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 12:52:56AM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
Sorry for the relative inactivity.  If there are others who are very
interested in maintaining GIMP, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'll
just clean up the archives by removing the gimp1.2 and related packages
from the archives.

Ben, I could be interested in co-maint.

Francesco,

Thanks very much for the offer! I'd be happy to co-maintain GIMP with you. I haven't co-maintained a package before; do we have to set up a common email address to contact both of us, and use that in the Maintainer field, or is there a special set of rules for co-maintaining a package?

I couldn't find anything in the Policy Manual or the Developers' Reference in regards to co-maintenance of a package.

Ben