Re: csound and extract binary conflict

* Andreas Metzler [Fri, 12 Sep 2003 at 15:49 +0200]
> No, it probably just takes some time until Hans' name has propagated
> to the bts. becuse his sponsor (Guenter Geiger) did proper sponsoring:
> quoting http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/csound/news/1.html:
> | Maintainer: Hans Fugal <hans@fugal.net>
> | Changed-By: Hans Fugal <hans@fugal.net>

On further thought, it could be related to the fact that Guenter used to
maintain the csound package before its haitus (and I picked it up when
csound's license changed, and asked him to sponsor me).

--
 Hans Fugal                 | De gustibus non disputandum est.
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | Debian, vim, mutt, ruby, text, gpg