Re: Done (was Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations)

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:40:10PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 07:22:07AM +0100, Mark Howard wrote:
> > Thank you!
> > A mass bug filing that was well over due.
> >
> > Hopefully the maintainers will fix them in the proper way.
>
> Don't count on it.  Javier's failure to proceed in a letter-perfect
> fashion (he didn't restrict the reports to maintonly, for example), is
> all the excuse many developers need to ignore the reports and continue
> to let their package descriptions suck.

As one who didn't get any of Javier's bugs :), I'd've been happy if he'd
filed them with a more sensible severity and made sure that his list of
packages was up to date so that a dozen of them didn't end up with
unknown-package. But apart from that ...

Cheers,