Re: Done (was Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations)

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 07:22:07AM +0100, Mark Howard wrote:
> Thank you!
> A mass bug filing that was well over due.
>
> Hopefully the maintainers will fix them in the proper way.

Don't count on it.  Javier's failure to proceed in a letter-perfect
fashion (he didn't restrict the reports to maintonly, for example), is
all the excuse many developers need to ignore the reports and continue
to let their package descriptions suck.

Hell, I'm sure we've got a few people to self-righteously lazy that
they'd refuse to fix a mass-filed bug even it followed the procedure to
a T, because they "object to mass-filings on principle".

Instead of arguing with this mail, prove me wrong, guys.  You know who
you are.  Fix your crap descriptions.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves