Re: IMPORTANT: your message to html-tidy

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:28:46 +1000
Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:49:36AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> i posted.  i blocked 25130 out of a total of 29605 messages.  they were all
> spam.

    They were?  You personally verified that each and every one was spam?

> that first point about minimising the work that SA has to do is significant.

    Then take it a step further.  There is a proxy DNS server out there that
will check what netblocks are requesting the name service and if it is from a
blocked netblock tells them the address is 127.0.0.1.  DNS is computationally
less than Postfix is.