Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2

Hi.

> I am preparing the second revision of the current stable Debian
> distribution (woody) and will infrequently send reports so people can
> actually comment on it and intervene whenever this is required.

I uploaded a new version of python-pgsql (2.0-3.2) which fixes the data
loss bug #204342 to non-us.debian.org on August 8.  I can't find any
mention of this package in the woody revision announcement; have I
uploaded it to the wrong place or in the wrong manner?

Thanks - Ben.