Re: NMUs applying sleeping wishlist bugs about translation (was something else)

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 09:28:02PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I agree if the FTBFS comes from something the NMUer did, then yes, it is
> broken, but if it comes from general bad shape of the packages, then the
> responsability is to the package maintainer

It's fine that you disagree. You're welcome to that. If you're going to
act on your opinions though -- and not take responsibility for fixing
the new bugs found when you upload NMUs -- then please do not NMU.

Again: this isn't about finding fault, it's about taking responsibility
for the quality of your NMUs, and making sure that *all* new problems
are resolved whether you caused them or not.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?
                      Am I getting paid for this?''