Re: apt-get -t unstable install gnome fails with unmet dependencies

 OP: usually apt will
 tell you what exactly are the unmet dependencies, just try to install
 them directly along with gnome or reporting the exact error message.

The exact output is:

linux:~# apt-get -t unstable install gnome
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  gnome: Depends: gnome-core (= 30) but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

This is on the machine I installed gnome on previously, so many of the
dependencies are already installed.  The machine I wanted to install
gnome on has none of the dependencies and the error output complains
about _all_ of them.  As noted in my other reply, installing them all
by hand is really out of the question.

Adan