Re: Translations sleeping in the BTS

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> People still would need to build the packages fully to make sure it
> works before it would be accepted, but after that, it will be fully
> autobuilt for all arches.
>
> I guess the changes file would need to contain a flag or something to
> make sure that it finished the build on the home box.

Then you could just togglethe flag before uploading. Well, it would
prevent accidental uploads of non build sources.

We also already have that flag, the changes file contains the md5sum
for the debs. Check for the existence of a deb in the changes file and
then ignore any such line (and any uploaded deb files or not uploaded
deb files).

> Also this would be good for developper with small bandwith on their
> devel box.

MfG
        Goswin