Re: What doing with an uncooperative maintainer ?

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:
> IMO if we do not get answers, Ryan's ignorance implies a simple answer:
> Hijack this package!

I think the planed way (last i heard on irc) would be more a
fork. Uploading a gqview-1.3 package by a different maintainer than
the gqview (1.2) package.

Users would still have the choise which to install.

But when gqview 1.4 comes out gqview1.3 will have to decide wether
to go up to 1.4 or 1.5 and wether to obsolete gqview at that time and
then hijacking it.

Confused yet?

MfG
        Goswin