Re: What doing with an uncooperative maintainer ?

Moin Goswin!
Goswin von Brederlow schrieb am Monday, den 18. August 2003:

> > IMO if we do not get answers, Ryan's ignorance implies a simple answer:
> > Hijack this package!
>
> I think the planed way (last i heard on irc) would be more a

Well, planned by whom? We discussed the issue on Saturday and decided
not to begin with the package-fork-for-no-reason idioticy.

> Users would still have the choise which to install.

They will be confused and will have to look on the package version
numbers. When we begin to do so, gqview should either be renamed
to gqview1.2

MfG,
Eduard.