Re: Ideas about allowing Co-maintainer

"Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 09:18:00AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>
>  > I would not. Usually people use the abbreviation "RFS".
>
>  Ok, have it your way:
>
>     $ ( zcat ~debian/lists/debian-devel/debian-devel.200*.gz ;
>         ls ~debian/lists/debian-devel/debian-devel.200* |
>         grep -v \\.gz\$ |
>         xargs cat ) |
>       grepmail -Y From -i -e Goswin |
>       grep ^Subject: |
>       sort -u |
>       grep -iE 'NMU|RFS|sponsor|upload|help|developer|please'
>     Subject: Re: "Recompile with libc6 from testing" <-- doesn't help i think!
>     Subject: Re: Has a Debian developer ever unintentionally wiped out user files like Apple?
>     Subject: Re: ITP TinyMUSH (help requested)
>     Subject: Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)
>     Subject: Re: Non-Intel package uploads by maintainer
>     Subject: Re: [devfs users]: evaluate a patch please
>     Subject: Re: making sponsorship easier and make (love && (!war))
>     Subject: Re: patched mount to follow symlinks, please test and audit
>     Subject: patched mount to follow symlinks, please test and audit

Thats just some of the Subjects, right? Otherwise I think your missing
some.

>  And before someone starts to think it, I'm not trying to "prove" that
>  Goswin is lying (I don't think he is).  I'm just saying that if you
>  want people to help you, you have to help others help you, this is a
>  volunteer project and people try to admin their time in the most
>  effective way they find (well, when they are not involved in pointless
>  discussions about how the project is evil and a total failure, that
>  is).  Yammering about how people don't pay attention to you doesn't
>  help.  HINT.  HINT.

If you wan't to find my mount patch you have to look for the /etc/mtab
flame plus my private mails asking those who had tested it to NMU it.

But its true that most of my patches don't show up with a big red
blinking subjects here on debian-devel.

MfG
        Goswin