Re: better make a standard for /etc/*/*_not_to_be_run

More foggy thoughts: maybe if a package "should be started at boot or
not" could be a dpkg-reconfigure question too?

I'm just worried that using methods the package maintainer never
considered the administrator would use in order to not have the
package start at boot, might break something.

Plus using a cold steely update-rc.d instead of a warm debconf dialog,
is just like using rm, it feels like we are doing surgery without a
licence -- the reassuring dialog that this is indeed how we are
supposed to make the package not start at boot.

Plus one doesn't have a universal interface, some must use
update-inetd, some update-rc.d .