Re: Ideas about allowing Co-maintainer

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:

> [Goswin von Brederlow]
> > So we have to go through the "waiting for the maintainer not to
> > reply, finding a sponsor, waiting for the delayed NMU to go through"
> > cycle for every single one line bugfix instead of doing one NMU that
> > will fix 20 bugs in one go?
>
> It is OK to fix several bugs at once in one NMU.

He (you forgot his quote) said he wouldn't Sponsor an NMU but just
bugs in the BTS.

> > The patches are in the BTS. Please go and NMU them or tell the
> > submitters why not.
>
> But there are not very many bugs with patches.  If I read
> <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/> correctly, there are
> only 123 of those.  Send more, send more. :)

And you think patch number 124 will be NMUed any more than the 123
patches before that?

We can't even find anyone to NMU the bugs with patches that are in the
BTS already so how would that help?

Sorry, but if you have no clue please shut up. (sorry, its before
coffee. Nothing personal but some idiot allways says do xyz while the
whole discussion is xyz does not work).

MfG
        Goswin