Re: About NM and Next Release

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 08:17:43PM +0200, Oliver Kurth wrote:
> So letting NMs wait for months without notice makes it better?
> Please explain this to me.

Personally, I think that this is the major problem with the process at
the moment. If it takes the applicant 2 years to get through the
process, so be it. It will help keep people who are not serious about
being a DD out of Debian.

However, I think it's unacceptable to expect an applicant stay in
limbo without any update as to the process of their application. I'm
quite happy to wait for a long time, as long as I know that something is
happening, albit slowly.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li 8DEC67C5