Re: About NM and Next Release

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:41:40AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Working on boot-floppies and debian-installer is not realy fruitfull
> as non-DD. cvs access goes a long way there.

I must have severe reading and parsing problems today, because I don't
understand what you are saying. The way we handle this in d-i, is that we
encourage contributors to send patches to the mailing list. If the patches
are good, we apply them. When we get tired of applying good patches, we
get the person a pserver cvs account. When we get tired of uploading their
packages, we bug them to become developers and carefully prod elmo about
it, too.

That's how it worked for me, and that's how it's worked for others.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  martin@strakt.com