Should MUA only Recommend mail-transfer-agent?

Hello

I've found your bugreport:
http://bugs.debian.org/202869

I see no issue to not depending mutt on mail-transfer-agent.

Mutt as is, is a software for reading, writing and sending emails.
And to provide a full functionality it needs a kind of transfer-agent.

I am not convinced to only Recommend on mail-transfer-agent. I rather
tend to closing this wishitem or tag it as wontfix.

OTOH this case concerns not only mutt but also other MUA's. Feel free
to discuss it on debian-devel mailing list or propose a changes
to Debian Packaging Policy. I will leave this wishitem open until
an agreement is reached.

Regards
	Artur
--