Re: Should MUA only Recommend mail-transfer-agent?

On Aug 05, "Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz@hell.pl> wrote:

 >I am not convinced to only Recommend on mail-transfer-agent. I rather
 >tend to closing this wishitem or tag it as wontfix.
I'm inclined to close this bug. I agree with the submitter that a local
MTA is not strictly needed to use mutt, but OTOH these situations are
uncommon enough that advanced users can create a package with equivs or
just install one of the minimalist SMTP delivery programs.

--
ciao, |
Marco | [1158 brlPjyz4p9Ta.]