Re: Please NMU dovecot

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Riku Voipio wrote:

> Sounds really odd. Maybe the previous gcc binaries you had where
> corrupted during your previous hardaware problems. I once got some
> really funky errors after running fsck on /usr with buggy ram.

I thought of that but fsck and badblocks both reported nothing wrong with
that partition.  An exhaustive test with memcheck reported no problems
with the RAM either.  I even purged everything gcc related and then
reinstalled but I still had the same problem in the same source file.
And as a datapoint gcc-2.95 worked during this time (until I purged it of
course.)

So I conclude it had to be that version of gcc 3.3.1

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>