Re: libraries being removed from the archive

> > If you want to be productive, how about setting a buildd and trying to
> > crosscompile the distribution and then post statsistics of
> > failed/succeeded crosscompilings?

> This is a good idea. Maybe I will try after my vacation. Is
> documentation/hints abould how to do it available anywhere?

THere have been some attempts to recompile the entire distribution on
this list you may to search for. buildd is available at
http://m68k.debian.org/buildd/getting.html . You will probably also be
able to use pentium-builder package to trick the right compliler flags
past the configure scripts.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--