Re: How to install X-Chat in five hours (or more)

On Monday 04 August 2003 23:12, Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just found this, maybe auseful read
>
> http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1060025253&count=1

Unfortunately, his main problem is "Having not used Debian for about 8 years".

The strange thing is that he has been able to apt-get install aptitude, but
tryed something else for xchat at first...

And another thing : it seems that the pre-installed Debian he got was
configured with both testing/unstable in the sources.list file. Pinning is
not the easiest thing to catch when you are (alone) beginner with Debian...

Mike

--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de