Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

Citat Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 10:22:34AM +0200, Oliver Kurth wrote:

> > > Nothing compared to the 1800 km from Karlsruhe to Oslo, And if there is
> > > a bus, you could sleep or just rest, not needing to drive or something
> > > such.
> >
> > There is also a direct night train, takes 9:30 hours. Just look at
> > http://www.bahn.de.
>
> But trains would be much more expensive, i think, than a common (full)
> bus.

That was somewhat the point, when i mentioned sharing a bus. It depends on how
many we are of course.

It could also be possible eventually make a deal with DB (Deutsche Bahn) about
some group rabat, if we just know, how many are going. So it's mostly to
coordinate this people first and then get an offer.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
Q:	How many Californians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?