Re: DebConf in Vancouver (Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria)

Em 30 Jul 2003 15:09:51 -0400
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> escreveu:

> I've been waiting for them to speak up as they have said they would. I
> am in favour of holding Debconf 4 in South America, but will organise it
> in Vancouver if necessary.

Yeah, we would like to host the next Debconf in Brazil, Porto Alegre, some days before the International Free Software Forum. Thus, devels can join us at this event, if they like.

Before make a "official proposal", we are checking for free food and accommodations, plane tickets and some government support.

As the dollar is 1,00 to 2.89 real (local money) this travel should be very cheap. :)

Michelle Ribeiro

Debian GNU/Linux - Your next Linux distribution
http://www.debian.org/ || http://www.spi-inc.org/